Thursday, March 5, 2009

Toggl [Website/Software Review]

What’s this about?

Have you ever taken a program or maybe participated in a workshop which aimed to find out how to manage your time better? Chances are they made you fill out some sheet where you guesstimated the amount of time you spend doing all kinds of things in your life.

What can Toggl do for me?

Toggl is a website (and a downloadable application) that allows you to answer that question with accuracy. The website makes it easy for you to name a task, assign it as part of a project, then with a simple on/off button you can let Toggl follow you and measure how much time you spend on certain tasks.

Afterwards you can even make pie charts detailing what your day was like. The true purpose of this website is to help free-lancers manage their time better, but that doesn’t mean it can’t help a student manage their time better.

How do I use Toggl?

I’ve only been using Toggl for one day thus far, but I’m looking forward to having a bunch of data that can tell me how I spend my time so that I know what things to cut out of my life.

Toggl [via Download Squad]

Do you currently use Toggl or similar application? Does this application seem interesting to you? How do you use Toggl?

1 comment:

Второй Московский Бомж said...

Try True Time Tracker - really great time tracking software - http://www.truetimetracker.com/

Post a Comment